Tuesday 21 September 2010

Clean chain clean mind

So as I've got a big race coming up this weekend in the form of the 3 peaks cyclocross race, supposedly the toughest race of its kind in the world, I'm not doing too much as far as training goes. Today just involved a 1 and a half hour tempo ride around the lanes on Anglesey which was rather nice!

This afternoon I got down and dirty and gave my Jake the Snake cyclocross bike a good clean and service along with some new tyres. After much deliberation and searching on the internet I decided to go for the Maxxis Mud Wrestler, partly because it was on offer and partly because it said it was a good all round tyre... can't go wrong really.

So now my bike looks rather swish and I'm happy with the new tyres, I'll give them a little run tomorrow to see how they roll! Here are a couple of pictures of ma Jake the Snake. You made need sunglasses he's rather bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment