Wednesday 22 September 2010

Going like a well oiled machine

Today I went on a short ride on my cross bike to test the new tyres and check everything is running smoothly including myself. I basically rode up a big hill on the road and then went down it on a track to try and improve my descending skills in the wet and give the bike a good shake around! Everything seems to be running smoothly. Got absolutely soaked doing so and my legs got covered in stuff... autumn is on its way!


Today was also the first day of serendipity up at the uni. I went and checked it out, got some vouchers for free pizza and checked out the clubs available. Unfortunately there is still no road cycling club, although this year someone has finally organised a triathlon club so I'm definitely gonna hit that hard. Wasn't too tempted by the battle reenactment society or Warhammer club. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment