Friday 3 December 2010

How to vote for me so I can race for free. Please?

OK so as many of you have already seen I'm currently in a competition for Challenge Henley and I need as many votes as possible to win a free place at the race. I'm currently lying second which is cool but third place is pretty darn close... and I don't want to come third.

Here is the dummies guide of how to vote, it takes like 1 minute so if you haven't done it already please get clicking, every vote counts at the moment- it's tight!

Step 1: Go to the Challenge UK Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Challenge-UK/145733332122037

Step 2: Click the 'Like Button' for Challenge UK

Step 3: Scroll down the Challenge UK page to find my story (Entrant 4: Ben Butler) and hit the like button for that


Job done. Easy eh? If you've voted already then thanks a million, and a big up to all those that have posted the link on their facebook page and twitter etc. to squeeze a few extra votes out. It's getting close now! If I spend as much time training as I am trying to get people to vote for me this race will be a doddle haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment